Monday, March 7, 2016

[DEM] Cosmetic

Selection of mods that change or add more cosmetic options for Demonica Race.
Eye Resource

  • filename: EyeResource_V1.1


Requirements:



Description:
add 9 new eye texture versions for Demonica Race

Known Issues or Bugs

  • none

Maori Tattoos

  • filename: Maori Tattoo for Lilith

Requirements:


Description:
replaces the Demonica [Lilith] skin textures with Maori Styled Body tattoo textures, regular and wet textures available.

Known Issues or Bugs:
  • every mod that edit the body textures for Lilith

Credits:

  • Krista for creating Demonica

Licensing/Legal:
You must contact me and obtain my permission before re-packaging any part of
this mod.
Download
Please send me a Mail/PM if you want access to this file. Gdrive requests end up unread in my bin, thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I do not know how to mod and I would not share anything that is not mine.. You do such amazing work...May I please have permissions for your mods that I requested?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete