add most of the vanilla Warpaints to the Demonica Race, 59 Warpaints in the 23 regular vanilla colores.
Also 8 custom made Warpaints. Just look at the screen.
- TES V: Skyrim v1.9 or higher
- DLC: Dawnguard
- DLC: Dragonborn
- MOD: Demonica 1.6.1 or Demonica 2.1
- MOD: Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE) 1.6.6+
because these are high resolution textures, you need SKSE and a ini edit:
- find your SKSE.ini in the SKSE folder. (if there is none, create one)
- add these lines to it:
Since there will probably never be an option to make bodypaints easy to use for Demonica, I'm going to share some resource files. Use gimp, photoshop or whatever to add them to your skin textures
- Forsworn Bodypaint (4 Options)
- Woodelf Bodypaint (1 Option)
Known Issues or Bugs:
- does not work for vampire race (only regular and HH), because CK doesn't let me copy them without CTD, and because I did not play a vampire I decide not to add all these warpaints with all color variations again.
- maybe incompatible with mods that edit demonica race
- incompatible with mod that edit the warpaint colores
- If you became a vampire while painted you can't change it without deactivate the mod
- Krista for creating Demonica
- Momber for creating Maori Moko Warpaint
- Xenius for creating XCE - Warpaint and Dirt
The content of this mod is open source and can be used freely on the following conditions:
- Credit everyone I gave credits
- Notify Xenius and me
- Skyrim only
Please send me a Mail/PM if you want access to this file. Gdrive requests end up unread in my bin, thanks.