Monday, December 25, 2023

Shadow Spell Staff Replacer

 




This mod replaces most of the staves from the mod 'Shadow Spell Package' with a unique animated model. The 'Shadow Spell Package' is one of the view mods which are constantly in my load order since I first found it, but the staves were something I didn't like too much, that's why I made this mod.
Since I currently have no access to my modding rig, I only have this screenshot from the first test run. I also want to give each of the staves their own unique inscription, as well as animations. At this state it is a simple mesh replacer without esp, and the inscription is the same for all replaced staves. I will add more screenshots later, as well as unique options for all staves.
The Staff has an animated gem on the top, as well as some purple magic effects that dance around the top. The ebony metal parts have a pulsating purple inscription which reads (in magescript):

Carved deep in ebony, ancient runes entwine,
The Staff of Soul Siphoning, a relic, divine.

Twilight's essence, in shadows arrayed,
A sorcery born, where darkness cascades.
A torrential surge, a tempest's birth,
A spell that echoes from shadowy earth.

Within chance's weave, a twist in the scroll,
A captured soul might find its new role.
Trapped in the gem, in spectral attire,
A fate bound tight to its ebony spire.

concept model


  • mods that edit the same item

  • low-end PCs may not show the equipped item, the inventory item or don't load the textures

  • copy all files in your data folder
  • Thanks to Bethesda for creating Skyrim.
  • Thanks to TenebKel for creating Shadow Spell Package.
  • Thanks to christianerding2 for the staff idea.
  • Thanks to the entire modding community for being awesome.


You must contact me and obtain my permission before re-packaging any part of
this mod.

    





Version 0.9:
  • 12/25/2023 - initial beta version

No comments:

Post a Comment