Update News Version 1.3:
- DLC: Dragonborn is now required
- two more color variations for all rings (quicksilver/stalhrim and bronze/sapphire)
- TES V: Skyrim or TES V: Skyrim Special Edition
- DLC: Dragonborn
This mod adds some rings to Skyrim, nothing fancy just twelve different ring models in six colors (bronze/emerald; bronze/sapphire; quicksilver/stalhrim; ebony/amethyst; silver/sapphire; gold/ruby). The only variation in their unique design is that they show up on the ring finger of the right hand instead of the pointing finger. Because it is called 'ring finger' for a reason!
All of them are available for left and right hand since Version 1.1, also for male characters. If you aren't sure if you craft the left or right-hand version just take a look at the menu model, if the front is on the bottom its left and if it's up it the right-hand item.
How to get them in-game:
Just craft them at a forge. Everything you need is to have an ingot of gold, silver, ebony, quicksilver or corundum in your inventory. (if you only have a silver ingot, for instance, you only see the silver rings in the smithing menu)
- Bethesda for creating Skyrim
- The entire modding community for being awesome.
- 04/25/2019 - 2 new color versions
- 09/30/2018 - four new rings, two more color variations
- 03/06/2018 - new ring, left hand, and male versions
- 03/02/2018 - Initial release