Sunday, June 28, 2020

Making Vanilla unique Jewels truly unique


I found some time lately to work on my project to give unique vanilla jewels a truly unique look. This way it is actually worth it collecting them.
In the past, I personally just replaced them with one of my models. Wich is ok to have them playable for Demonica, but uniques should be unique, right?

Locket of Saint Jiub

The first on, the "Locket of Saint Jiub" famous for its annoying quest, is completed and can be found here.

The Jewels which are rewarded in the College of Winterhold Questline are done for my Demonica and will be converted for CBBE/UNP next.

Mage's Circlet and Savos Aren's Amulet

As a small bonus, I replaced Ilas-Tei's Ring in the same line, because it is roughly part of the College jewels.
Ilas-Tei's Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment